2. What Personal Data Do We Have Access to?
When you commission us to create your illustration and wedding card design you provides us with your names, email address, the date and the place of your event.
3. Why Do We need your Personal Data?
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your data, including:
3.1. As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your data to fulfill the service and to provide customer support.
3.2. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining data about your purchases if required by tax law.
3.3. As necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 3.
3.1) Providing and improving our services. We use your data to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and 3.
4. How Do We Store and Process Personal Data?
We store your personal data as defined in Section 2 on a company computer and on paper. We store your names as an information we need to create invoices for the purchases. We store a copy of these invoices on our computer and on paper.
5. Do We Share Personal Data?
We share your personal data for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
1) Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your data as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
2) Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your data if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
6. Data Retention
We may also be required to retain this data to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce agreements.
If you supplied us with any additional personal data during the process of providing our service we will keep your data for a period of 1 year.
8. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
enAtelierAccess. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal data. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal data upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your data based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal data unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that data or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.